10/9/17

FALL WINTER ESSENTIALS - YOINS


Hello! 
How are you? I hope you are ok. In my city, Lima, we are still in the winter season. I want to share with you my list of clothing essentials for this kind of season such as sweaters and T-shirts, my favorite basics. I recently visited an online fashion store called Yoins. I found a several clothes with nice models, prints, sizes, colors and very low prices. Each item of my list is under $30. I share my list of my favorite items below.
I loved the green knitted sweater. It is perfect for going to university or hanging out with friends. You can create different looks and mix with leggings or jeans. Another item that I fall in love was the Khaki knitted casual sweater. It is perfect for girls that love irregular hem. You can buy or take a look on the stylish ladies sweaters online at Yoins.
These kinds of fashion tops for women are very trendy for the printed quotes and the embroidery floral. I recommend wearing them with leather jackets or jeans jackets. I have a lot of tops because are very atemporal clothing, you can wear each season of the year.

Hope you like my list!



Colorblock sweater




Facebook@modefemmeblog
Twitter: @yeraldin_mq
Instagram: @yeraldin_morillo
pictures: Yoins.com

30 comentarios:

  1. Thanks a lot :D

    amazing sellection :d love the sweaters :D

    NEW FASHION POST | PRE-FALL: the best choices For the EARLY FALL :O
    InstagramFacebook Official PageMiguel Gouveia / Blog Pieces Of Me :D

    ResponderEliminar
  2. great!! love those shirts!

    kisses dear
    www.aprendiendoaquererme.com

    ResponderEliminar
  3. The pieces are very nice. Great post!

    XO

    Daria

    http://www.dbkstylez.com

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Ideal, tomamos nota!

    Besitos y feliz inicio de semana,
    Verónica

    http://www.it-moi.com/2017/09/07/week-59-on-my-channel/


    ♥  BLOG | YOUTUBE CHANNEL | INSTAGRAM  ♥

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Love all your picks and your sense of style!

    Thanks for stopping by my blog also!

    Best!
    Hey Fungi Blog

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Preciosas las camisetas. Pero sobre todo me encantan los jerseys!
    Un beso!!

    ResponderEliminar
  7. Me he enamorado de los jerséis.
    Te espero en mi blog
    http://sarasanchezh.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. que linda!
      de todas maneras lo visitaré :)

      Gracias por la visita!

      Eliminar
  8. Hola, mi fav en la opción color block, está precioso.

    ResponderEliminar
  9. I love your selections! Great post:)

    irinathayer.com

    ResponderEliminar

THANKS FOR READING